17 people are interested
Google Ads Coordinator Needed ASAP!
ORGANIZATION: Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
17 people are interested
Description: The Nonprofit Program Assistant Intern will support staff to develop internal and
external communications and fundraising activities. Additionally, the intern will assist the Executive
Director where necessary. Duties will be approximately 30% project oriented and 70% clerical.
Clerical duties include working with organizational database, mailings to members, and general
assistance. Please note that this internship is unpaid.
* Advanced undergraduate or graduate student working towards a degree in a related field
* Demonstrated familiarity and interest in humanitarian and faith-based organizations
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in English is required; additional language proficiencies are a plus, particularly
Spanish, French, and Haitian Creole
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office software (including Outlook and Sharepoint)
* Knowledge of graphic design software, such as InDesign and Adobe Illustrator
* Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), integrated marketing, and working
knowledge of big data is desired
* Grant-writing experience is a plus
* Assisting in the development of content for our website and social media
* Maintaining contact databases, including members and donors, updated
* Supporting the creative process of materials and publications (print and electronic)
* Conducting research related to grants and prospective donors
* Drafting letters to MIA’s institutional partners and high-level government representatives
* Assist with logistics planning for events and travel
* Drafting and revising financial, logistics and office templates in MS Word, Excel and PDF
* Provide general administrative and office support, including organizing meetings, maintaining
the calendar of events, and taking minutes
Intern’s Profile: This is an excellent opportunity for someone thinking about a career in the nonprofit
sector or for someone interested in special event planning and/or public relations and marketing. The
Nonprofit Program Assistant Intern position allows the intern to network with area nonprofit
personnel and learn about local nonprofit career opportunities
About Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
12 Irving Street, Suite 204B, Framingham, MA 01702, US
Mothers Helping Mothers Inc. mission is mentoring, educating, nurturing and supporting mothers in to becoming self-sufficient for themselves and their families.
Our goals are to help connect mothers and break the barriers between different incomes and nationalities. We are all mothers that strive to raise our children healthy and make them happy. We will be providing three types of Outreach programs to the mothers in need. They include: educational, economical, and social outreach services.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 14, 2023
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training up to 6 hours a week