ORGANIZATION: Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Fundraising Assistant plays a critical role in MHMI. He/She is responsible for supporting the Financial Coordinator in managing tasks as needed, most notably related to fundraising. This includes research, meetings, grant writing, phone calls, and other communication
Detailed Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Fundraising Research for High-net Donors.
- Writing and submitting proposals.
- Updating and managing the fundraising system/platform
- Fundraising Research for High-net Donors
- Write and submit proposals to foundations for grants
- Answer email
- Manage the stewardship program
- Assisting in post creation to attract new Donors on Linkedin
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Review and help utilize donor lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms in accordance with the coordinator's instructions
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled donor reports
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide information by answering questions and requests, internal and external
- Take Meetings minutes when needed
- Research and create presentations when needed
- Generate reports upon request
- Prepare and monitor invoices when needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Write letters and emails upon request
- Other assigned duties as needed
24 More opportunities with Mothers Helping Mothers Inc1 Review
About Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
12 Irving Street, Suite 204B, Framingham, MA 01702, US
Mothers Helping Mothers Inc. mission is mentoring, educating, nurturing and supporting mothers in to becoming self-sufficient for themselves and their families.
Our goals are to help connect mothers and break the barriers between different incomes and nationalities. We are all mothers that strive to raise our children healthy and make them happy. We will be providing three types of Outreach programs to the mothers in need. They include: educational, economical, and social outreach services.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 18, 2023
- Data Entry
- Event Planning / Management
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training Six-month commitment, at least 6 hours per week