Volunteer Recruiters & Screeners Are Needed! Hendry County, FL
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - South Florida Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Do you have experience in HR, staffing, interviewing, or relationship building? Have excellent communication, networking, interviewing, and research skills? Then we need you!
We are are currently recruiting for additional Volunteer Services Team members to help with new volunteer recruitment and screening team members to assist with volunteer placement interviews.
Help us identify talent in the South Florida Region to grow our volunteer teams and to ensure our service delivery goals are met. As a Recruitment Team Member you perform volunteer recruitment activities to attract a skilled, talented and diverse volunteer workforce for service in all our service lines.
As a Screening Team Member you will conduct initial interviews and then make appropriate referrals to 'best fit' assignments.
Both positions provide the opportunity to gain non-profit Human Resources experience and learn targeted recruitment of a diverse and talented volunteer workforce.
· Demonstrated ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances and instill trust in others
· Good computer skills including use of internet search tools, intranet and Microsoft Office Suite
· Awareness and appreciation for processes in recruitment, sales, marketing and/or advertising
· Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs and the importance of volunteerism
· Successfully clear a standard background check
- · Monthly requirement of a minimum of 5 -10 hours; Many tasks will/can be completed virtually
- · Engagement can be evenings and weekends, some weekday availability needed to meet with Recruitment Team
- Ability to attend community recruitment events
We’re looking for creative, outgoing, and solution-orientated individuals with a desire to develop their leadership, communications, and critical thinking skills while supporting the Red Cross mission.
About American Red Cross - South Florida Region
1250 Northpoint Parkway, West Palm Beach, FL 33407, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Hendry CountyClewiston, FL 33440
July 31, 2023
- Human Resources Diversity
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- approx. 5 - 10 hrs per month