Pharmacy Volunteer - Warren Campus
ORGANIZATION: St. Luke's University Health Network
Please visit the new page to apply.
Help St. Luke's Pharmacy team by delivering medications and materials to the Infusion Center and to various units throughout our St. Luke's Warren Campus. This opportunity is perfect for those who like to be on their feet and are comfortable standing for longer periods of time.
Available Monday-Friday 8am to 4pm.
About St. Luke's University Health Network
801 Ostrum St, Bethlehem, PA 18015, US
The mission of St. Luke's University Health Network is an unwavering commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured; educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a patient's ability to pay for health care.
As an organization, we strive to acheive our mission by:
- Making the patient our highest priority.
- Promoting healthy lifestyles and continuously improving care provided to heal the sick and injured.
- Coordinating and integrating services into a seamless, easily accessible system of care.
- Improving the level of service provided throughout the Network
- Ensuring all health care services are relevant to the needs of the community.
- Striving to maximize the satisfaction of our patients, employees, medical staff and volunteers, and
- Training allied health professionals, nursing and medical students, and residents and fellows and attracting them to practice within our Network's service area.
185 Roseberry StPhillipsburg, NJ 08865
April 28, 2022
- People 55+
- 4 hour shifts weekly