Transport Life Saving Blood Products: Blood Services Driver (Transportation Specialist)
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross Northern Ohio
Please visit the new page to apply.
Support the collection efforts of the Northern Ohio Blood Services Region by transporting blood and blood products throughout the region in a safe and timely manner.
OPEN TIME DAYS
- Minimum 12month commitment, but flexible based on personal needs
- Schedule based on variable shift rotation
- Volunteers must drive a route at least once a month to be considered active
- Orientation to American Red Cross
- Complete and pass a National Safety Council Drivers Course offered through the American Red Cross
- Complete and pass a General Safety Orientation offered through the American Red Cross
- Driving record check will be completed after training
- Ride beside a trained, experienced driver to learn key job functions, locations and routes
- All current courses related to this volunteer position/on the job training
Volunteer to Deliver Lifesaving Blood
106 More opportunities with American Red Cross Northern Ohio
About American Red Cross Northern Ohio
3747 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
141 South Street SoutheastWarren, OH 44483
March 29, 2023
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 12 months