DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
HR Advice Needed for BIPOC-Owned Businesses
ORGANIZATION: Pacific Community Ventures
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
MAKE AN IMPACT AS A PCV BUSINESS ADVISOR
Small businesses are the heart and soul of our communities. Cost-free access to mentorship and business advising is a powerful tool to optimize the success of any small business. This is where YOU come in.
PCV’s award-winning Pro-Bono Business Advising program facilitates impactful mentorships between Small Business Owners and advisors like you, who have unique and hard-earned skills in digital marketing, HR, finance, banking and business management among other crucial tools and resources that are the foundation for turning any dream into a working, thriving reality.
By applying to be a Pro-Bono Advisor with our Business Advising program, you will not only partner with Small Business Owners to elevate their work, but you will also:
- Join a network of over 2,000 Business Advisors who have helped small business owners grow their revenues by 20% on average and create jobs at ten-times the national rate.
- Have access to free webinars and workshops that can enhance your skills and knowledge base in a subject matter of your choosing.
- Take your current skills to the next level by learning how to coach businesses in what you know best. Mentorship is a coveted skill and can help you widen your network, jump-start your own entrepreneurial dreams, and expedite your growth as a leader in your field.
- Give back to the people who help our communities thrive. Our advisors have some of the most gratifying experiences as they witness small business owners blossom, tackle obstacles, and maximize the overall success of their businesses.
While experience starting or running your own business is preferred, your expertise and guidance in your field is equally as valuable to many new and emerging small business owners. Either way, our amazing team of Relationship Managers will match you with the right small business that can best benefit from your skills. As you continue to work with our clients, you will have more opportunities to network with fellow advisors, paid opportunities to coach fellow advisors, and more.
When small businesses thrive, our entire economy thrives. At PCV we are committed to supporting you and the small businesses we both care about, for the long run!
153 More opportunities with Pacific Community Ventures10 Reviews
About Pacific Community Ventures
1700 Broadway, Suite 300, Oakland, CA 94612, US
Pacific Community Ventures supports small business owners and their communities in the fight for economic, racial, and gender justice. We work side-by-side with growing small business leaders and solopreneurs through our integrated model: combining impact-first Restorative Capital and Pro Bono Business Advising with our Good Jobs Innovation Lab that propels thriving communities with equitable jobs. Pacific Community Ventures is a 501c3 nonprofit impact investor and community development financial institution (CDFI).
Pacific Community Ventures invests in people. We leverage technology and volunteerism to provide small business owners with high-quality mentoring, at no cost.
Our award-winning BusinessAdvising.org small business advising and mentoring platform matches business owners who are beyond the startup phase with pro bono business coaches and mentors who provide tailored, hands-on advising. All advice is completely free and completely confidential. Companies working with our mentors increase their annual revenue by 20% on average. Our platform also removes location as a barrier, so wherever you are in America, we’ll find the best advisor to help your company grow.
The Columbus Metro AreaColumbus, OH 43201
April 11, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Human Resources Strategy
- Business Planning
- People 55+
- 3-5 Hours per Month (On your own time)