Meals On Wheels Driver
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereSenior Hub, Inc., RSVP Dept.2360 W. 90th Ave.Federal Heights, CO 80260
Meals On Wheels in Brighton, Western Adams, and Aurora all need drivers to deliver meals to homebound individuals at least one day per week.
Volunteers pick up meals at a central location in one of the above three areas, then deliver them to those on their particular route. Volunteers provide their own vehicles, but may be reimbursed for mileage. Delivery takes 1-2 hours including the time for initial pickup of the meals.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers for...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Senior Peer Counseling Volunteer
- Disaster Preparedness Speaker Team
- Homecare Volunteer - Senior Hub
- Food Pantry Scheduler and...
- Senior TAX Preparers - Western...
- Senior Peer Counseling
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant