1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Albuquerque
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
SCORE Albuquerque is seeking a Website Strategist to join our team. This position will help us strategize, develop and implement a comprehensive website strategy to increase our web traffic and brand awareness. We seek an individual who wants to learn about our current website management, and our SCORE volunteers and clients and translate that knowledge into how best to present our Chapter through our website. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and working with a team to develop effective Website Strategies that can be implemented by the team. The website strategist will bring experience in CRMs, Google Analytics, AdWord campaigns and SEO.
About SCORE Albuquerque
4801 Lang Ave. NE, Suite 110, Albuquerque, NM 87109, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 10, 2023
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Management Systems
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours per month
- Marketing and general business background and interests. Website content creation experience for business or nonprofits. Excellent written communication skills, including grammar and punctuation. Strong desire to learn new things.