US Coalition on Sustainability Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: US Coalition on Sustainability
Whether you’re interested in research, data science, outreach, event planning, public relations, social media, and collective action, we're seeking volunteers to help drive awareness and adoption of our technology platform, SustainChain™. Join our incredible team on this exciting and critical journey and be part of the revolution as we harness the power of technology to move the needle in this Decade of Action!
Volunteers will have exposure to interacting with leaders across industries, develop knowledge on collective ventures, identify and address areas of improvement, and have the opportunity to persuade and influence.
Commitment: 10-20 hours per week. This volunteer opportunity is unpaid, although you will have the opportunity to meet and work alongside world leaders, innovators, and changemakers.
Potential projects: Participants in the volunteer program may be asked to contribute to a variety of projects within USCS. Projects could include, but will not be limited to:
1. social media strategy, management, and oversight
2. member communication, support, and management
3. civil society mobilization
4. rapid expansion of SustainChain membership and collective action efforts
5. technical documentation and API research
6. machine-learning research and design support
7. content production and editing
8. PR/marketing strategy support and outreach
9. event planning and strategy support
10. fundraising and grant writing support
Qualifications: We are seeking a diverse range of candidates that meet the following attributes and skills:
● Interested in sustainability, ESG, environmental science, or a related field
● Self-driven and able to work both within a team as well as independently
● Ability to research and synthesize information quickly and coherently
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, storytelling skills
● Experience with data visualization and/or data analysis
● Experience with marketing and social media
For application submissions and questions: Please contact Executive Director Joanna Hall, email@example.com, and put "US Coalition on Sustainability Volunteer" as the subject line.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
New York, NY 10017
January 21, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_DAYS