We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
Doing Good has 9 more opportunities, please check them out.See Opportunities
1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: Doing Good
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
This role is an Officer of the Board, on Doing Good’s Executive Committee and must be voted
upon by current Board Members.
Job Description: Oversee and strategize the administration of Doing Good, the Doing
Good Board and its Board meetings.
Take Board meeting minutes and attendance. Share them afterward.
Send Board reminders of upcoming meetings.
Initiate and record Board votes and discussions.
Track Board Member anniversaries. Celebrate them and partner with the Executive
Director as terms end.
Partner with the Executive Director to develop the Board.
Direct the Administrative Committee if you choose to have one.
Potentially send hand-written thank you notes.
Ensure the excellent transition of Secretary documents and responsibilities to the
Megan McInnis, Executive Director
The mission of Doing Good is to educate and engage communities by promoting and celebrating
"Doing Good" through volunteerism.
The vision of Doing Good is to be the conduit to educate and inspire cultural shifts toward
The values of Doing Good are Inspiration, Authenticity, Integrity, Connectivity, Inclusivity,
Quality, Support and a Personal approach.
About Doing Good
2324 ALTERAS DR, NASHVILLE, TN 37211, US
The mission of Doing Good is to educate and engage communities by promoting and celebrating "Doing Good" through volunteerism.
- The mission of Doing Good is to educate and engage communities by promoting and celebrating "Doing Good" through volunteerism.
- Doing Good achieves this by providing marketing and public relations tools and opportunities to nonprofit and government agencies.
- Services provided focus on sharing volunteers' stories.
- The values of Doing Good are Inspiration, Authenticity, Integrity, Connectivity, Inclusivity, Quality, Support, and a Personal approach.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 9, 2022
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Approximately 4-5 hours per month
- Must reside within the United States