Disaster Health Services Team Member (CWSD)
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Minnesota Dakotas Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Disaster Health Services Responders provide disaster health care by meeting the disaster related health needs of clients and providing support to other volunteers.
- Participation in chapter preparedness activities
- Support to the DAT response, shelter operations, emergency aid stations, outreach activities, and casework and recovery planning during a disaster relief operation
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and submission of vaccine status and supporting documentation in Volunteer Connection if participating in in-person activities and/or performing work in a Red Cross facility
- Active and unencumbered licensure as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Practice Nurse, Medical Doctor, Doctor of Osteopathy, Physician Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic, Retired RN/LPN/LVN if the state in which the license is granted allows for full scope of practice for the volunteer
- Must meet training requirement for Disaster Health Services Service Associate
- RC Care access
Or sign up here:
About American Red Cross - Minnesota Dakotas Region
1201 West River Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55454, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's providing care and comfort to one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, an ill or injured service member or veteran, or support to a military family, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Rapid City, SD 57701
April 29, 2022
- First Aid / CPR
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- Disaster Response
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training