6 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: CoastLove, Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
- Producing compelling and engaging copy for a variety of channels including website, email campaigns, social media, blogs, and more
- You will be responsible for writing, researching keywords, developing key awareness headlines and taglines, and proofreading all external-facing content for accuracy, quality, and consistent brand voice
- You're a master wordsmith who thrives on collaboration and appreciates that feedback (giving and receiving) is an integral part of the creative process
- Create clear, concise, and brand-compliant copy for a variety of mediums and messaging for external facing messaging
- Support marketing/awareness channels related to digital outreach, email programs, and more
- Work with our Social Media and Digital Awareness Specialist to optimize the content on a regular and ongoing basis.
About CoastLove, Inc
181 Key Deer Blvd, 414, 414, Big Pine Key, FL 33043, US
Our mission at Coastlove is to help end the ocean plastic and coastal degradation crisis through action, education, and empowerment while giving a voice to those who have been underrepresented. Cleanup. Restore. Educate. Empower.
CoastLove works to bridge the gap between coastal conservation issues and underrepresented communities. We address these issues through action, education, support, and on-the-ground projects and programs.
Examples of these programs are, providing resources that will reduce the consumption of single-use plastic, and providing youth in underrepresented communities to explore coastal areas and the oceans. (Protect What You Love)
We coordinate host community education, cleanup, and restoration events, as well as work with communities, businesses, and government agencies to address these issues. We also bring education and awareness to the public through our social media platforms. We are creating lasting change through the Florida Keys, with a vision to grow throughout the state of Florida, the Caribbean, and Central America.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 22, 2022
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Must have education, skills, and experience or a combination of any two in the field for the position in which you are applying.