Remote Fundraising Coordinator for 3-4 Month Project Supporting Reproductive Justice
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Silver State Hope Fund
The Silver State Hope Fund is Nevada’s oldest abortion fund.
We are a 501 (c)3 charity dedicated to providing educational and high-quality
resources for our clients in a non-judgmental fashion. Our callers range in
age, are often People of Color, and nearly all are socioeconomically depressed.
We give them hope by providing funding for the reproductive choices best for themselves
and their families. We are a volunteer run organization, no one receives a
salary for their work with the SSHF.
The Silver State Hope Fund is looking for a Remote
Fundraising Coordinator. We are currently planning an online fundraiser
(Pet-A-Thon) that would allow participants to post cute and cuddly photos of
their pets while the community can donate money to "like" the photos. The
winning pet gets to be our mascot for the next year.
The back-of-the-house electronic set up with be provided to
us along with training to use the system. We anticipate this being a 3-4 month
volunteer commitment (although if someone would like to stay on as a permanent Fundraising
Director, we are looking).
Responsibilities of the Remote Fundraising Coordinator:
· Strong commitment to reproductive justice
· Able to dedicate 5-7 hours/week for about 4
· Strong internet/social media skills
· Able to coordinate with and manage additional
volunteers as available
· Site Administrator skills for online platform
(similar to Instagram)
· Ability to produce a final written report of the
endeavor (an applicant without report writing skills will still be considered,
assuming the individual is willing to be trained in report writing).
· Strong verbal communication skills to give
regular reports to Executive Director
· Previous experience with social media platforms,
ability to learn new software programs
· Ability to meet time commitment
· Strong desire and willingness to grow and learn
· Strong attention to detail and ability to work
independently in a remote environment
· Commitment to social and reproductive justice
· Willingness to meet virtually with the Executive
Director regularly to give updates
As this position involves work with an organization that
provides funding for abortions, applicants under the age of 16 will need
parental approval to participate.
The SSHF is looking for someone enthusiastic about social
media and the concept of using it to fundraise for a small organization.
Come join the team that offers Hope to Nevadans!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
7260 West Azure DriveSuite 140-870Las Vegas, NV 89130
January 15, 2022
- Human Resources Diversity