Help is needed to answer the phone, greet visitors, contact students, deliver materials to classrooms, sign students and visitors in and out of the building, make copies and assist with attendance. Two or three hour shifts per week are preferred during the school year between the hours of 8:00am-3:00pm.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Head Start Classroom Aid - F
- Genealogical Research - WCGS
- Hospice Volunteer - HBWC
- Thrift Shop and Food Pantry...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - SL
- Adult Reading Tutors - Warren...
- Junior High Office...
- Senior Center Volunteer - WCCS
- Guardian Friendly Visitor
- Intake Volunteer
- Historical Society Volunteer -...
- Reading Tutor
- Junior High School Library...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - L