1 person is interested
Remote HR Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Saving Jane is a 501(c)3 charity dedicated to preventing human trafficking. We’re looking for a passionate and motivated Remote HR Coordinator that is excited to grow their career with a rapidly growing non-profit.Position Overview:
Responsibilities of the Remote HR Coordinator include facilitating volunteer sourcing needs for our Awareness, Prevention and Aftercare Programs. This is a diversified position that requires time management, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.Responsibilities of the Remote HR Coordinator:
- Evaluate, prioritize, and execute requests related to the hiring and onboarding of Volunteers from executive management
- Manage external job postings
- Play a crucial role within a fast-paced and laser-focused recruiting team, working to coordinate onsite, phone, and virtual candidate interviews
- Identify potential candidates through various forms of recruitment, such as resume review, networking, candidate sourcing
- Conduct initial screenings of qualified candidates
- Gather all details required to initiate and complete the onboarding process
- Provide Volunteers with assignment start information coordinated with executive management
- Maintain and update Excel spreadsheets and other documents to organize data as necessary
- Assist with data governance throughout the recruitment lifecycle and produce ad hoc reports as required
- Assist with ad hoc projects related to human resources and onboarding, such as workflow development
- 5 years recruiting or human resources administrative experience
- Strong desire and willingness to grow and learn
- Demonstrated time management ability and self-starter
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively across the organization
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in addition to a positive, friendly attitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and agility in various technical platforms
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
You’ll be successful in this role if you have strong customer service skills, thrive in a team environment and enjoy contributing to the bigger picture. You will have to manage your time effectively, be detail oriented, a critical thinker, and be a problem solver. You will be on the front lines providing excellent customer service. We understand finding a role that aligns with your passions can be hard and finding the right organization is even harder. If the description above matches what you are looking for, we would love to talk more to help you determine if we are the right choice for you.
We value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Candidates are only considered when a resume is attached.
**Please send resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org and please send an availability for interviewing. Interviews will be conducted via zoom and/or phone call.
About SAVING JANE INC
187 E WARM SPRINGS RD STE B249, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119, US
Saving Jane empowers survivors of all forms of modern-day slavery and human trafficking to live the life that they want to live. Saving Jane is committed to ending all forms of these crimes through raising the public’s awareness, education, the transformation of lives of impacted individuals, and the creation of systems, technology and policies to protect and support impacted individuals or prevent the formation of social conditions conducive to trafficking.
Saving Jane empowers human trafficking survivors by freeing them from the trauma of their past experiences. Our mission has expanded into awareness and prevention as we discovered for ourselves the size of the scope of the issue. Saving Jane is committed to a world free of slavery, where no person is ever bought or sold and where the wounds of the past are fully healed.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 13, 2022
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Customer Service
- Human Resources Assistance
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours a week
- Please upload/send me your resume. We cannot proceed any further without one.