1 person is interested
Digital Marketing Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Are you an experienced marketer who is passionate about making a difference?
Maintain your OPT status and not lose unemployment days by volunteering for a nonprofit organization! Lively Health, a 501c(3) non-profit Foundation, is looking for an energetic and talented digital marketer to make a big difference to the world by educating people about the impact of chronic conditions and motivate them to build healthy habits for life.
- Develop and implement marketing plans to promote Lively Health
- Support marketing with day-to-day and broader campaign efforts
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts
- Identify and establish marketing channels
- Analyze marketing data from Google Analytics and YouTube analytics to improve future strategies
- Strengthen existing and cultivate new relationships with print and online media, broadcast producers, bloggers, and influencers
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field
- 3 or more years of marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a nonprofit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Create Suite, Google Analytics, MailChimp (CRM), and WordPress (CMS) software
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Joe & Emmy Liu Foundation
46560 Fremont Blvd STE116, Fremont, CA 94538, US
The Joe & Emmy Liu Foundation’s mission is to use technology innovation to benefit human wellbeing. Our ultimate goal is to help users build healthy habits for life to prevent chronic conditions.
The Joe and Emmy Liu Foundation was founded by Silicon Valley semiconductor veteran Joe and his wife Emmy in 2019. The Liu Foundation’s mission is to use technology innovation to benefit human wellbeing.
The Foundation recognizes that the rising prevalence of chronic conditions has negatively affected 60% of Americans and resulted in shorter lifespans. Chronic condition treatments consumed about 90% of the nation’s $4 trillion-dollar total health care cost, or about $3.6 trillion annually, in 2020. Thus, it is a threat to our next generations.
According to the CDC, the majority of chronic conditions are caused by key lifestyle risks such as smoking, excessive drinking, and overeating. The Foundation thus devoted resources to a project called Lively Health. Along with the project, an App called Lively Health is developed to help users to address existing bad habits and build healthy habits. The app covers 10 healthy habits and is designed to gradually change users’ lifestyle habits to lower the likelihood of getting chronic conditions.
Lively Health covers five health pillars on physical, mental, social, financial, and medical lifestyle choices to educate, motivate, and shape ones’ lifestyle habits, as a result, prevent illness and gain quality of life.
Check out our YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y332DvPfB_0
46560 Fremont BoulevardSTE 116Fremont, CA 94538
January 13, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems