Teach basic English language skills (reading and writing) to adults and out-of-school youth, age 18 and over.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 12 months, one hour a week per student
- A high school diploma or GED, dependable, patient
- Head Start Classroom Aid - F
- Genealogical Research - WCGS
- Hospice Volunteer - HBWC
- Thrift Shop and Food Pantry...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - SL
- Adult Reading Tutors - Warren...
- Junior High Office...
- Senior Center Volunteer - WCCS
- Guardian Friendly Visitor
- Intake Volunteer
- Historical Society Volunteer -...
- Reading Tutor
- Junior High School Library...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - L