1 person is interested
Grant Writing Internship
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
We are looking for qualified interns and long-term volunteers to join our nonprofit team. Our grant writer department maintains and organizes funding contacts, grant schedules, and locates possible grant opportunities related to the organization. The Grant Writer intern will be partially responsible for researching, writing, and coordinating the grant application process; management of proposals, and maintaining a donor database. We are looking for an individual capable of learning and thriving in this fast-paced and ever-evolving creative environment.
Participating in the growth process of a new company will provide you the real hands-on experience of taking a local Non Profit to the next level. We are currently working to find funding opportunities on both a regional and national level. Working with Operation A.R.T.S. offers a wide variety of real-world experience using many skills necessary for your major and help you with building your portfolio, and receiving professional development.
- Practical experience with grant research, grant writing, and other important arts skills
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to complete a professional grant calendar, with supervision and assistance
- Flexible schedule for students
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents
- Responsible for researching, collecting data, and assisting in the writing of each grant
- Work with department managers to compile financials and data
- Develops and maintains a proposal calendar,
- Coordinate and follow-ups on the progress of submitted proposals
- Develops an annual grants strategy
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants
- Perform other duties as assigned Experience/Qualifications:
- Some experience in research and grant writing;
- nonprofit experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to write successful grant proposals
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Clear, precise, and compelling writing skills
- Able to effectively communicate
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly Proficient in using Google Drive
- Experience and skill as a writer
- Ability to follow written directions
- Knowledge of office management processes and procedures
- Expertise in MS Office/ Google Documents (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proven time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and research skills
- Advanced organizational skills, ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- All individuals must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student, or a recent graduates
- Committed to the full duration of the internship assignment, including work schedule and punctuality
- Candidates must have access to reliable transportation and device with consistent internet access
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience with social media platforms preferred
About Our Program:
Operation A.R.T.S. offers Internships to qualified undergraduate and graduate students, as well as recent graduates. These positions provide the opportunity for Interns to contribute to various projects, events, and activities while learning the day-to-day functions of arts promotions in both live and digital marketplaces. Interns will be guided by their supervisor who will act as a mentor. Credit can be arranged with your college/university.
"Alliance for Responsible Trade & Sustainability"
Operation ARTS Foundation inc is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that encourages better business practices & economic growth for all. We lay the foundation for profitable collaborative relationships between artists, businesses & the community by streamlining opportunities. We provide professional development services, curate local artwork in workplaces, financial & business literacy training for artists, and coordinate creative impact events that cultivate strong business skills and relationships.
About OPERATION ARTS FOUNDATION INC
6410 DARWIN RD, LAUREL, MD 20707, US
Operation ARTS Foundation inc is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that encourages better business practices & economic growth for all. We lay the foundation for profitable collaborative relationships between artists, businesses & the community by streamlining opportunities. We provide professional development services, curated local artwork in workplaces, financial & business literacy training for artists, and coordinate creative impact events that cultivate strong business skills and relationships.
Operation ARTS Foundation Inc is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Their vision is to create a revolutionary movement that supports artists, businesses, and the community as a united voice. They create a foundation by sharing resources, strategic partnerships, marketing support, hosting events, professional matchmaking, & establishing opportunities for hiring artists. In order to encourage successful business practices among artists, our organization provides consulting, tools, support & key information on how to become an art-repreneur. In addition to working with artists, they also work with businesses and/or the community to help create more consistent freelancing options through opportunity development and encouraging philanthropy in the arts. By utilizing creative problem solving techniques, they help local businesses attract new customers through marketing, interior decorating, custom art, or other service that they may need. They coordinate creative impact events that engage the community while cultivating strong business relationships. They also encourage philanthropy, culture & art patronage in the community by creating value in the arts and how it can be an investment or gift for anyone. Our programming consists of local art gallery staging, professional development events, public art, marketing support, resource sharing, opportunity cultivation, career training, & internship program.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 13, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Reading / Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Grant Writing / Research
- Must be at least 18
- 10-15 hours