Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: G.R.O.W.
Growing Real Opportunities in the Workforce (G.R.O.W.) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that helps high school students address, "Who are you and what do you want to do with your life?"
95% of students don’t get the chance to speak with a high school counselor about what they will do after high school. 80% of youth feel they don’t have direction in life. G.R.O.W. created a curriculum that supports students with developing their internal compass allowing them to make decisions about their futures that are consistent with their values, beliefs, and goals. G.R.O.W. 's goal is to instill confidence, agency, and competencies in students so they can make self directed decisions for their life, remain engaged in school and become thriving, contributing members of society.
By partnering with schools and educational organizations, we train and certify educators to deliver G.R.O.W.’s plug and play curriculum in classrooms. We are looking for an individual who would like to contribute their skills and knowledge to our mission in a friendly environment. Our core values are: communication, scalability, thinking outside of the box and family. To learn more, please visit GROWmyfuture.org.
We are a growing nonprofit organization looking for a individual with strong time management and excellent communication skills who can support our volunteer recruitment strategy. If you are looking for an opportunity to learning more about nonprofit volunteer recruitment, this role might be a good fit for you.
- Writing and posting positions for G.R.O.W.
- Registering and attending career fairs, driving unique recruitment efforts
- Creating contracts/agreements
- Tracking contract agreement expiration dates
- Looking for organizations to partner with
- Organizing applications
- Interviewing candidates and making sure they complete the full process
- Be fast at responding to email inquiries - within 48 hours.
- Assist the Executive Director with any other needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of working HR experience (recruiting, employee management, etc.)
- 5 hours per week, as needed; 6 month commitment minimum
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
19201 Twin Oaks LaneSonoma, CA 95476
January 13, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK