NHQ:DCS - Client Care - Red Cross (RC) Care User Support Specialist
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Purpose This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Disaster Cycle Services (DCS) department. This is a 100% virtual (volunteer-from-home) opportunity. The RC Care User Support Specialist is part of the national Client Care Program team who oversee programs which serve clients on disaster responses. This role is integral to ensuring end users of RC Care have the information and resources necessary to navigate the system.
- Draft and publish RC Care Knowledge Articles
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing
- Respond to regional support inquiries
- Review user feedback and make recommendations to help improve programs and systems
- Comfortable communicating information to a variety of stakeholders with varying levels of knowledge and experience
- Willingness to learn and navigate complex software systems
- Reliable access to technology including a computer and internet
- Experience with system or program administration
- Experience writing or editing technical guidance
- Experience with system testing
- Knowledge of Red Cross Disaster Action Teams (DAT) and/or Recovery programs
- Familiarity with RC Care, Salesforce, or other Customer Relationship Management systems
- Reliable access to resources needed to volunteer 100% virtually
- Length of Appointment
Minimum 18 month commitment
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 12, 2022
- Program Management
- Database Administration
- Approximately 40 hours per month/ 10 hours per week