NHQ:COMM - Multicultural Marketing Design
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Purpose This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Communications (COMM) team. This is a 100% virtual (volunteer-from-home opportunity). The Multicultural Marketing Design volunteer will work closely with the Multicultural Director of Multicultural Communications and other internal partners to support diverse and innovative direction within the organization. They will support the development and creation of multicultural materials, such as collateral, based on brand guidelines.
Internal purposes: develop and create Multicultural materials, such as collaterals, based on brand guidelines.
Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across multilingual mediums.
Create inclusive visual text and imagery concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate minority communities.
Follow the general format ethnic vision of internal introduction presentations and reports.
Transform statistical internal data into visual graphics, diagrams, and infographics.
- Experience with various marketing tools and content management systems , including Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe design tools, techniques and principles
- Experience creating visual rhetoric such as color, graphics, icons/symbols and layouts (web and print) for ethnic audiences
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Computer fluency in Mac and PC
- Experience with media production, communication, and dissemination techniques
- Experience with multimedia content development
- Understanding of browser capabilities
- Proficient in Spanish writing, editing and speaking in a style that is neutral in tone/dialect
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 12, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Adobe Creative Suite
- The volunteer can complete responsibilities on their schedule. The volunteer is responsible for tracking and submitting their worked hours.