2 people are interested
Salesforce & Data Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
This position supports the Wisconsin Red Cross Fundraising department. Assists Relationship Managers with maintaining accurate information in our CRM System, Salesforce. Assist Development Specialists with keeping track of fundraising data.
- Assist with keeping donor information current in Salesforce. This may include entering disaster asks, recording activities, uploading documents such as grant agreements, and updating contact information for Fundraisers.
- Maintain accuracy of donor groups in Salesforce, including updating groups after a disaster for Donor Development Officers.
- Utilize the Donor Data Portal for donor research.
- Manage the Fundraising Support Request Forms process to regularly update donor information.
- Assist with creating and tracking invoices for corporate donors when needed.
- Run reports, including fundraiser activity, year-end Moves Management, group management, analysis of daily gift reports and more.
- Research as needed to ensure accuracy of all donor information.
- Review information for Channel Design/portfolio realignment, move accounts as necessary and provide data cleanup.
- Support gift tracking and management, including tracking down missing gifts and linking gifts in Relationship Manager’s absence.
- 4 hours a week. Workload could be heavier during special projects
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and submission of vaccine status and supporting documentation in Volunteer Connection if participating in in-person activities and/or performing work in a Red Cross facility.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or a like Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is required
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and data management skills
- Ability to plan and complete multiple, repetitive tasks in a face-paced environment
- Comfortable coordinating and organizing multiple functions and activities within a deadline
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
Questions? Contact email@example.com
About American Red Cross - Wisconsin Region
4860 Sheboygan Avenue, Madison, WI 53705, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Madison, WI 53705
January 12, 2022
- Data Entry
- Database Administration
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Approx. 4 hours per week.
- Must submit a volunteer application at www.redcross.org/volunteer