Virtual Executive Assistant
Please visit the new page to apply.
Looking for someone to work virtual 1 on 1 with Executive Director with 2 different projects. 3 consecutive days a week, 3 hours a day, preferably in the AM.
PalsNPets Mission is to increase shelter access for unhoused pet owners by providing human shelters with supportive pet programs.
Most human shelters do not allow pets, leaving an unhoused pet owner to make difficult decision between shelter or their best friend. With our supportive pet programs both the person and pet can enter shelter together!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing our pet parenting education program. This is a class for human shelters that allow people with pets.
- Experience in PowerPoints, online research, creative writing skills. Story telling and Teaching background a plus.
- Assisting with updating our organization infrastructure based on a checklist of state NGO requirements.
- Lots of reading and learning, attention to detail, must be organized.
Must have laptop or computer with reliable internet access.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About PalsNPets, Inc.
14020 NW Passage, Suite 206, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, US
Increase shelter access for unhoused pet owners by supporting human shelters with pet programs.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 12, 2022
- Teaching / Instruction
- Executive Admin
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Planning
- Product Development
- Must be at least 25
- one month