2 people are interested
Talent Management Specialist
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
We are always looking to strengthen our organization by adding the best available talent to our staff/volunteers. We’re seeking two (2) Volunteer Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us source, identify, screen, and hire individuals for various roles in our organization.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, 2-3 years experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants. This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments.
Objectives of this Role:
- Input into overall hiring strategy of the organization to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews - if possible
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
- Work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar
- 2-3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar
- Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be advantageous
We are requesting that all volunteers be available to volunteer for a minimum of six months and approximately ten hours per week for efficiency.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
Subject Line: Volunteer Talent Management Specialist
Only serious volunteers, please.
About SISTERZ WITH HOPE & FAITH INC
11900 City Park Central, 3310, Houston, TX 75025, US
Eradicating sex trafficking, reducing recidivism, & rehabilitating our mothers and SisterZ. We provide our guests with the highest quality outreach, safe haven, training, spiritual guidance, and restoration - drastically reducing entry and reentry to the criminal justice system.
SisterZ With Hope & Faith, Inc is a newly formed 501c3 non-profit orgazation that will provide services and resources to female inmates incarcerated, newly released from the criminal systems and victims of human trafficking.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 12, 2022
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We are asking all of our volunteers be committed to at least six months and a minimum of ten hours per week. I