Information Desk Volunteer - Penn Medicine Southern Chester County
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Information Desk Greeter (Southern Chester County Penn Medicine): Be the smiling face to welcome patients and visitors at Penn Medicine Southern Chester County. The information desk is a focal point of the facility. Volunteers play a key role in providing directional assistance and greeting incoming guests. The role also checks in patients for outpatient appointments scheduled for diagnostic tests. Bilingual in English/Spanish, a Plus!
- morning / 07:45 AM to 11:15 AM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Chester County Hospital
701 E. Marshall Street, West Chester, PA 19380, US
Chester County Hospital will be recognized as the leading provider of care in the region and a national model for quality, service excellence and fiscal streardship.
Chester County Hospital, which is part of Penn Medicine, is dedicated to the health and well-being of the people in Chester County, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas.
The hospital is a 248-bed inpatient complex in West Chester, PA. Chartered in 1892 as a 10-bed dispensary, the hospital has been serving Chester County and its surrounding communities for more than 125 years. In 2013, Chester County Hospital joined the University of Pennsylvania Health System as part of its ongoing effort to provide the most progressive services available. As part of the region's #1 health system, Chester County Hospital is evolving, growing and changing, while keeping our uniquely compassionate care intact. Bringing expansive technological advancements and access to new treatment options.
55 Woodview RdWest Grove, PA 19390
January 12, 2022
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteers generally commit to one volunteer day per week and, 3/4 hour shift.