Join the Femmecubator Board
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Femmecubator, Inc.
Femmecubator (FC) is a growing online mentorship community for BIPOC womxn and non-binary individuals who want to transform their careers - and the world - through tech.
FC is now accepting applications for our working board to include new Board Members with 2-year terms beginning in Spring 2022. First-time Board Members are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
Board Member commitments include:
- Attending regularly scheduled Board meetings, committee meetings, and planning sessions; volunteering at special events, as needed.
- Aiding in creating and setting organizational short-term and long-term goals.
- Willingness to be a public face of Femmecubator; publicize and promote Femmecubator amongst contacts and networks
- Preparing well for meetings, reviewing, and commenting on minutes and reports; providing feedback as needed
- Contributing creative ideas, strategies, and critical thought in order to grow the organization; displaying a commitment to a vibrant future for the organization.
- Fellowship with other members and building a collegiate working relationship
- Actively participating in the board’s annual evaluation and planning efforts
- Helping the organization to fundraise and secure sponsorships; willing to open personal networks
Please note that Femmecubator’s current board structure is a working board and the board works in tandem with Femmecubator leadership to strategize programming, fundraising, and structural vision of the organization. Additionally, the time commitment for Femmecubator’s board typically ranges from 5-10 hours per month, depending on the position within the board.
Please follow for Femmecubator Board of Directors application.
To learn more about Femmecubator and the Board, please visit our website at www.femmecubator.org, and for detailed questions regarding our Board, please email our Board Chair, Nefertiti Stokes, firstname.lastname@example.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
201 Allen Street10010New York, NY 10002
January 12, 2022
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH