Be Vital to Life! Help with Donor Registration & Refreshments @ Cedar Rapids West
12 people are interested
Greet blood donors and register donors into the computer. Schedule donors for their next appointment.
Volunteers Needed; 2nd, 3rd and 4th Thursday, 3 - 6 pm; and, Every Other Saturday: 7 am - 1 pm
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for initial greeting of the donor and welcoming them to the center
- Responsible to verify the donor schedule and accurate identification, notify supervisor of deviations from norm. Schedule donors for their next donation appointment
- Assist staff with maintaining steady, efficient donor flow
- Responsible for conducting duties as indicated in the standard operating procedures
- Oversee the Canteen area when not registering donors. Try to ensure that donors are OK post donation and have a snack.
- Thank Donors when they leave
We'll work with your schedule.
3001 Williams Blvd SWNext to Taco BellCedar Rapids, IA 52403
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly or Every Other Week
- Time off when needed, Good Computer Skills, 18 or older, Experience working with the public, Outgoing - selfstarter