Please visit the new page to apply.
Dalit Welfare Association is a non-profit organization. Founded in 1993, we are working tirelessly since 20 years for the empowerment of poor vulnerable people especially women & children.
We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers for below position. The role is purely online based. Volunteers will be provided an opportunity to have meaningful impact and every volunteer's name will go on our website
- To search potential donors (individuals, corporate companies, foundations, NGO
- To create PPTs, present our projects, Scheduling meetings with donors, appealing for
- Reaching out to like-minded NGOs, to collaborate with projects, knowledge sharing, & to
support us by referring our causes.
- Create and execute short-term and long-term strategies for fundraising.
- Work to build long term strategies for donor growth and retention.
- Provide current donors and members with information.
- Help maintain database records.
- Other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Having social sciences / management sciences or relevant qualification. Student enrolled in relevant degree program can also apply.
- Relevant work experience in fundraising will be given preference.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience or familiarity with NGO sector would be an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer.
About DALIT WELFARE ASSOCIATION[INDIA]
# 3-161, SC colony, Parnapalli village, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh 518523, IN
It is service oriented and nonprofit voluntary organization. Organization take up various social service activities on humanitarian grounds for the welfare of poor people and marginalized communities. The organization is mainly focusing it attention on the issues of women development.
DALIT WELFARE ASSOCIATION is a non-profit organization registered under the act XXI of 1860 government of India. In order to achieve unity among the different groups of community and create among peace and harmony among them by making them to sink their personal differences and to work for good of common people in the target area. These efforts will be achieve the appropriate levels of diversity.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 11, 2022
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Resource Development / Management
- 6 hours per week for 8-10 weeks