A Tutor/Mentor Opportunity - Math Classroom Coaching
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Austin Partners in Education
Interested in helping students with math? Enjoy working with middle school students? Then the Math Classroom Coaching (MCC) program is for you! Join us as we help Austin ISD students increase their understanding of math and confidence in their math skills.
About the MCC Program:
· Volunteers work with a small group of 2 to 4 middle school students once a week for 45 minutes in a classroom with other volunteers and a teacher present.
· You can choose the class time that works best for you, with options in the mornings or afternoons on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at Covington, Dobie, and Martin middle schools.
· You will receive training prior to your first session, and lessons with answers in advance each week.
· All volunteers must complete a background check.
· This spring, the MCC program will run from January to May.
To learn more and sign up, visit: https://austinpartners.org/get-involved/math-classroom-coaching/
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Currently, Math Classroom Coaching volunteers serve students in-person on AISD campuses, and are required to wear masks at all times.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Austin, TX 78701
January 10, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH