Technical Assistant Client Transportation
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Gaithersburg HELP
This position is responsible for general computing and administrative support for the transportation program. The primary computing tool currently used by the transportation program is the RideScheduler program, a cloud-based database application developed exclusively to meet the needs of nonprofit transportation providers.
A background/MVA check will be performed.
General duties include:
- Provide general administrative and technical support to the Director, Transportation Program, Transportation Schedulers and Transportation Drivers.
- Conduct refresher training on using RideScheduler as needed.
- Review and perform "housekeeping" updates to the RideScheduler database as needed. This includes such things as updating the driver’s license and insurance expiration dates in driver records and cleaning up the Common Addresses list.
Requirements for Technical Assistants
Our volunteer Technical Assistants:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a background in good standing
- Since Technical Assistants use their own computer from home, a well working one would be required and can be either a desktop or laptop
- Have a general IT background, degree is not required but can help.
Minimum Age for Volunteers: 18
We need volunteers who are free: Weekdays
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
January 10, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH