Director of Human Resources
Please visit the new page to apply.
Director of HR: (Remote or Local to MN)
Aeon for Ocean (AFO), a 501(c)(3), our mission is to educate and increase awareness about ocean conservation and marine life amongst kids and their greater role in spreading the message to drive action. We are looking for someone to help support and expand our community engagement.
The Director of HR is to guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company AEON FOR OCEAN.
Strategy, Vision and Leadership
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff. Monitors administration to established standards and procedures. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Establishes departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
To apply: Please submit an application on our website at https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicOrganization/2275a733-7286-4119-a9b6-5198a6bec667/1
About Aeon For Ocean
Mpls, Minneapolis, MN , US
To educate and increase awareness about ocean conservation and marine life among kids and their greater role in spreading the message to drive action.
Aeon for Ocean is a U.S.-based nonprofit founded by 7-year-old Aeon in Minnesota, to share knowledge about marine life, the oceans and our role in protecting this planet.
Our focus is on helping inland communities understand why the ocean matters and identify things they can do to protect the ocean. Through our Krill2Whale program and other initiatives, Aeon for Ocean is teaching kids they can save the World Ocean for eons!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 9, 2022
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Professional Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- Average 10 hours per week