Please visit the new page to apply.
Our non-profit organization guides adults, youth, and children towards personal growth, in doing so, we provide people with tools to change themselves and the world.
At Low Entropy, change starts from within.
We are looking for volunteer blog writers to join our enthusiastic team and help make a positive difference in the world.
As a blog writer, your responsibilities will include:
- Writing stories and/or articles that relate to our ongoing themes, such as relationships, mental health, new beginnings, etc.
- Writing stories and/or articles that are non-themed (your topic of desire)
- Submitting your writing to our editing team for review
- Crafting unique content to share in our blog space, on our new website (currently in the works)
- Writing articles/stories ranging from 700 to 900 words
- Attending biweekly (Saturday mornings) virtual blog team meet-ups (optional but recommended)
About Low Entropy Foundation
1511 Eagle Mountain Drive, Coquitlam, BC v3e2y6, CA
The Low Entropy Foundation is on a mission to elevate humanity through the power of compassionate, authentic communities.
Our programs foster transformational impact by empowering individuals through personal growth and meaningful interpersonal connections.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 9, 2022
- Grant Writing / Research
- Must be at least 19
- 5 hours per week.