Please visit the new page to apply.
Are you a grant writer looking to share your knowledge and skills to help a rare disease patient community with funding needs? Want the opportunity to make a meaningful impact within a patient care community?
Acromegaly Community is seeking experienced Grant Writer interested in working with our President to research and apply for grants to secure funding for the following:
- Community Conferences
- Awareness Campaigns
- Patient Education and Support
Grant Writer Job Summary:
We are looking to hire a dedicated Grant Writer to write grant proposals for our organization. The Grant Writer will write coherent, organized, and compelling proposals. You will collaborate with team members in the organization to assist with other fundraising projects, and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
To ensure success you need to write well, have proficient knowledge of fundraising methods, and be committed to the mission you are representing. Preferred applicants are deadline-driven team players with outstanding multitasking abilities.
Grant Writer Responsibilities:
- Displaying adherence to the organization’s mission.
- Identifying grant funding opportunities.
- Writing, submitting, and managing grant proposals.
- Working closing with our President and Board of Directors on revisions and submissions.
Grant Writer Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Written communication
- Technical documentation
- Market knowledge
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About ACROMEGALY COMMUNITY INC
2399 SWEET HOME RD, Amherst NY, NY 14228, US
OUR MISSION is to provide an emotional and communal support network for people touched by Acromegaly. We offer a central location for medical information on issues including: surgery, medication, radiation, and post diagnosis support. Most importantly, we work to provide a network of emotional support for our Acromegaly patients, their friends and their family.
In 2005, Acromegaly Community was formed as an online support group for patients to discuss their issues with other patients. Today, we have over 3,100 patients and caretakers worldwide advocating for each other and for Acromegaly.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 8, 2022
- Market Research
- Patient Care
- Basic Computer Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- We will start you out with research, so maybe 10-15 hours a week. Once you are ready and willing to start writing drafts, time commitments may increase.