Judges Needed for 2022 Colorado HOSA State Leadership Conference
Please visit the new page to apply.
Hello, and thank you for taking a look at this opportunity! Volunteers are needed in Denver, CO, February 22-23 for judging for Colorado HOSA-Future Health Professionals skills and leadership competitive events. The mission of HOSA is to empower HOSA-Future Health Professionals to become leaders in the global health community through education, collaboration, and experience. In pursuit of this goal, students will compete in events demonstrating knowledge of health care, community awareness, emergency preparedness, and leadership. All guidelines will be provided and no knowledge of healthcare is necessary. We have morning, afternoon, and evening times available. Your participation will help our students along their path to a rewarding career!
- Tue Feb 22, 2022 - 02:30 PM to 08:00 PM - Spots available: 10+
- Tue Feb 22, 2022 - evening / 06:30 PM to 10:30 PM - Spots available: 10+
- Wed Feb 23, 2022 - morning / 07:30 AM to 10:30 AM - Spots available: 10+
- Wed Feb 23, 2022 - 09:30 AM to 02:30 PM - Spots available: 10+
- Wed Feb 23, 2022 - 01:30 PM to 06:30 PM - Spots available: 10+
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Colorado HOSA- Future Health Professionals
9101 E Lowry Blvd., Denver, CO 80230, US
The mission of HOSA is to empower HOSA-Future Health Professionals to become leaders in the global health community through education, collaboration, and experience.
Colorado HOSA- Future Health Professionals is a non-profit dedicated to providing leadership, service and competition opportunities to students who are pursuing careers in the healthcare field.
1550 Court PlaceDenver, CO 80202
January 12, 2022
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts range from 3 to 6 hours.
- Orientation and instructions will be provided.