5 people are interested
Youth and Adult Program Volunteers Needed in Marietta (The Park on Windy Hill)
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Project Access offers a variety of activities to enrich the lives of youth and families living in affordable housing.
If you have just ONE DAY or ONE HOUR A WEEK to share you can help provide READING CLUBS, ARTS & CRAFTS, CHARACTER EDUCATION & many more activities that help families develop self-confidence and a love of learning!
In need of volunteers who are available:
- Food Distribution Volunteer: Every Wednesday and Thursday - 12-2:30pm
- Youth Program Volunteer: Monday-Friday from 2:30-5:30pm
- Some opportunities may include homework assistance, facilitating enrichment activities, hosting monthly educational workshops and supporting with outreach efforts
- Outreach Volunteer: Monday and Friday from 10am-12pm
- Some opportunities may include supporting with passing out flyers and making outreach calls; and assisting coordinator with outreach tabling events
Upcoming Community Events in need of Volunteers!
Check back later!
If interested, reply to this listing or directly connect with our Services Coordinator:
- Latrice Waller
- Email: Lwaller@project-access.org
- Phone: 949-594-1832
About Project Access, Inc.
2100 W Orangewood Ave, Ste. 230, Orange, CA 92868, US
To be the leading provider of vital health, education and employment services to families, children, and seniors living in affordable housing communities. Our goal is to help keep family members employed, children in school, and seniors active.
Project Access envisions that all residents of affordable housing communities have the opportunity to achieve self-sufficiency and maximize their full potential. To accomplish this goal Project Access works with affordable housing developers/owners in a partial fee-for-service relationship to bring free services to residents and in some cases those living within the overall community. This partial financial commitment and in-kind donation of space allows Project Access to bring additional resources together to develop comprehensive programs at our Resource Centers. Project Access’ bilingual Service Coordinators offer a variety of programs and services to address individual and community needs.
To learn more about Project Access, please visit our website: http://www.project-access.org/
2121 Windy Hill Road SoutheastUnit 1012Marietta, GA 30060
January 7, 2022
- General Education
- Youth Services
- Child Development
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14