Community Outreach/Service Project Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
This is a U.S. based position. You must be living in the U.S. to apply for this role.
Nothing But The Arts (NBTA) Incorporated is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that focuses on the arts and media. Nothing But The Arts serves as a connection and platform based organization for teens and young adults who are interested in the arts (music, fashion, photography, painting, dancing, etc.) and media. Members will be able to connect, learn, attend events and workshops, and hear from people in their fields. This organization will also help members to become more comfortable with their craft to be able to succeed with their talent and skills.
We are all about keeping the arts alive in communities and schools!
We are searching for a talented and professional community outreach/service coordinator to maintain all community outreach activities. You will represent the company and work with the President/CEO to develop and implement initiatives that increase company visibility within the surrounding community.
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player. This internship/volunteership offers a flexible virtual schedule of 15 hours per week according to the intern/volunteer schedule from February 1st to May 1st.Responsibilities:
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
- Coordinate and brainstorm service projects.
- Researching industry trends, stakeholders, and policy
- Organizing project information, materials, and supplies
- Identifies opportunities to promote NBTA in targeted populations throughout the marketplace.
- Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative partners.
- Prepare accurate records and reports on the goals of the fundraising plan.
- Oversee a professional donor management system.
- Assist in the organization of special events, including donor/volunteer appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives.
- Promote new and strengthen existing collaborative relationships with community organizations.
- Research and recommend best practices in community engagement and development.
- Knowledge in communications, marketing, business, or related fields.
- Preferred experience of 1-2 years within non-profit fundraising or outreach activities. (preferred but not required)
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience preparing reports.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge of social media and other basic marketing platforms.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Experience with event marketing, field marketing or public relations campaigns, telecommunications, product demonstrations, communications, public relations, sales, event planning/event coordinating, or brand promotions.
- Volunteer experience or experience with charities and community involvement is a huge plus.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with diverse groups of people.
- A desire to develop leadership skills and impact your community with public relations and communications strategies and vision.
- Work can be done remotely
- Zoom or Google Meets will take place as needed
- Understand and promote NBTA’s mission
- Help to educate the community about the arts, media and NBTA
- Eligibility for college credit hours or community service hours
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity for fast growth
- Hands on experience
About NOTHING BUT THE ARTS INC
11550 Livingston Road, FT WASHINGTON, MD 20749, US
To provide a space for creators interested in the arts and media. Through educating and connecting, we work to keep the arts as a vital part in communities and schools.
Nothing But The Arts serves as a connection and platform based organization for teens and young adults who are interested in the arts (music, fashion, photography, painting, dancing, etc.) and media. This organization seeks to keep the arts vital in many communities and schools. Members will be able to connect, learn, attend events and workshops, and hear from people in their fields. This organization will also help members to become more comfortable with their craft to be able to succeed with their talent and skills.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 7, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Market Research
- Community Outreach
- 15 hours per week