DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
TikTok Video Creator Specialist
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
This is a U.S. based position. You must be living in the U.S. to apply for this role.
Nothing But The Arts (NBTA) Incorporated is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that focuses on the arts and media. Nothing But The Arts serves as a connection and platform based organization for teens and young adults who are interested in the arts (music, fashion, photography, painting, dancing, etc.) and media. Members will be able to connect, learn, attend events and workshops, and hear from people in their fields. This organization will also help members to become more comfortable with their craft to be able to succeed with their talent and skills.
We are all about keeping the arts alive in communities and schools!
Nothing But the Arts Incorporated is seeking a creative and open-minded intern/volunteer who will help advocate for the arts and media on TikTok. We are looking to grow our TikTok account and create new trends. During the time of this position, the intern/volunteer will have the opportunity to collaborate with our president to brainstorm content ideas; write and edit copy; create, edit and prepare content for publication; assist with tracking and reviewing TikTok metrics; and report on growth.
This internship/volunteership offers a flexible virtual schedule of 15 hours per week according to the intern/volunteer schedule from February 1st to May 1st . In addition, this is a volunteer based role and we are happy to work with you to help you receive college community service hours or any other community service hours if applicable.
- Create TikToks for the company brand in line with our aesthetic (see website: www.nbtartsinc.org and IG: @nbtartsinc)
- Estimated time: 15 hours/week
- Get us up and going on TikTok
- Create a consistent followers base on TikTok
- Decide on a TikTok marketing plan
- Coordinate with our social media interns, so you are on the same page
- Coordinate with the President/CEO to get other content as needed
- Create videos for the TikTok page
- Help to respond and engage with anyone who comments on TikTok page
- Be able to attend virtual events to get content for TikTok page
- Report analytics at least 1x a month to President/CEO
- Be a part of our social media division and be able to meet on Zoom 1x a week
- Evidence of TikTok expertise: you’ve grown TikTok accounts; you’ve made viral videos; you have a personal TikTok
- Ability to create creative and interactive videos
- You are hungry to work hard and make a positive impact on the world
- You are aligned with our mission
Recommended Intern/Volunteer Qualifications
- At least 16 years old
- This position is remote
- Have experience using TikTok and creating videos
- Be personable and enjoyable to listen to and/or see in videos created
- Be creative and think outside of the box
- Most work can be done remotely
- Zoom or Google Meets will take place as needed
- Understand and promote NBTA’s mission
- Be a part of the social media division - meets 1 a week
- Be an ambassador for NBTA
- Help to educate the community about the arts, media and NBTA
About NOTHING BUT THE ARTS INC
11550 Livingston Road, FT WASHINGTON, MD 20749, US
To provide a space for creators interested in the arts and media. Through educating and connecting, we work to keep the arts as a vital part in communities and schools.
Nothing But The Arts serves as a connection and platform based organization for teens and young adults who are interested in the arts (music, fashion, photography, painting, dancing, etc.) and media. This organization seeks to keep the arts vital in many communities and schools. Members will be able to connect, learn, attend events and workshops, and hear from people in their fields. This organization will also help members to become more comfortable with their craft to be able to succeed with their talent and skills.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 7, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- 15 hours per week