Please visit the new page to apply.
Hunger is one of the greatest injustices facing our world, impacting families in the United States and beyond. But it doesn't have to be that way. Ending hunger is possible, and it is possible in our lifetime.
The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County CROP Hunger Walk is a community-based walk event held in October. The Walk raises fund for the global mission and transformative programs of Church World Service as well as for local hunger relief agencies, Crisis Control Ministry and Sunnyside Ministry.
SCOPE OF WORK: The Marketing Intern will serve on the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County CROP Hunger Walk Planning Committee and work directly with the chair of the committee to support marketing the 2022 Walk.
- Manage the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County CROP Hunger Walk Social Media.
- Create email blasts about the 2022 Walk.
- Assist with updating the website, cropwalkforsyth.org.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal relations skills: the ability to work professionally and effectively with others in a cross cultural, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, effectively manage time, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
TIME COMMITMENT: This is a summer internship with a 8-10 hours per week commitment.
COMPENSATION: This is an unpaid/volunteer internship.
TO APPLY: Submit a resume and cover letter to Abbey McCall, Winston-Salem/Forsyth County CROP Hunger Walk Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org, and use the subject line: Marketing Internship.
About Crisis Control Ministry, Inc.
200 East Tenth Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101, US
Crisis Control Ministry, Inc., is a Christian-based ministry whose mission is to assist people in crisis to meet essential life needs and to become self-sufficient.
Crisis Control Ministry provides emergency assistance with rent, utilities, food, and free medication.
200 East Tenth StreetWinston-Salem, NC 27101
January 7, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Event Planning / Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10 hours per week.