DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Campus Chapter Outreach Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
This is a U.S. based position. You must be living in the U.S. to apply for this role.
Nothing But The Arts (NBTA) Incorporated is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that focuses on the arts and media. Nothing But The Arts serves as a connection and platform based organization for teens and young adults who are interested in the arts (music, fashion, photography, painting, dancing, etc.) and media. Members will be able to connect, learn, attend events and workshops, and hear from people in their fields. This organization will also help members to become more comfortable with their craft to be able to succeed with their talent and skills.
We are all about keeping the arts alive in communities and schools!
Nothing But the Arts Incorporated is seeking a hardworking, creative, and open-minded intern/volunteer who will help with establishing NBTA on different colleges and universities. During the time of this position, the intern/volunteer will have the opportunity to collaborate with our president to brainstorm outreach ideas; create strategic plans, prepare slideshows for new inquiries; and assist with tracking campus chapter members. This internship/volunteership offers a flexible virtual schedule of 12-15 hours per week according to the intern/volunteer schedule from February 1st to May 1st.
- Collaborates with the community outreach program coordinator and the President/CEO, implement, and evaluate campus community activities and events.
- Works closely with other established campus chapter leaders.
- Responsible for achieving monthly enrollment goals and growth targets, as established by management.
- Responsible for researching and connecting with college students to start NBTA at their schools.
- Schedules, coordinates and participates in enrollment events.
- Delivers presentations, attends meetings and distributes educational materials to both members and potential members.
- Identify partnerships with potential campuses.
- Responsible for managing their own daily schedule in alignment with NBTA’s goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Min. 2 years of related experience (e.g., marketing, business development, community engagement). (preferred but not required)
- Interest in the arts and media
- Demonstrated exceptional networking and negotiations skills
- Demonstrated strong public speaking and presentations skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with little supervision
- Work can be done remotely
- Zoom or Google Meets will take place as needed
- Understand and promote NBTA’s mission
- Help to educate the community about the arts, media and NBTA
- Eligibility for college credit hours or community service hours
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity for fast growth
- Hands on experience
About NOTHING BUT THE ARTS INC
11550 Livingston Road, FT WASHINGTON, MD 20749, US
To provide a space for creators interested in the arts and media. Through educating and connecting, we work to keep the arts as a vital part in communities and schools.
Nothing But The Arts serves as a connection and platform based organization for teens and young adults who are interested in the arts (music, fashion, photography, painting, dancing, etc.) and media. This organization seeks to keep the arts vital in many communities and schools. Members will be able to connect, learn, attend events and workshops, and hear from people in their fields. This organization will also help members to become more comfortable with their craft to be able to succeed with their talent and skills.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 7, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Technical Writing
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 12-15 hours per week