Content Manager (Product)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: School Group
About School Group
School Group (SG) is a start-up international non-profit developing a cutting-edge global e-learning platform that will allow students around the world to connect for peer-to-peer collaborative learning and skills development -- improving the accessibility and quality of education, while transforming lives and impacting future success. We need talented people to help us make our vision a reality. So, if you believe in the power of education, international development and community service -- and have the time, skills and know-how to match -- we want you as a School Group volunteer.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, curating and distributing compelling and relevant content to help meet organizational goals for online traffic, subscribers, development, advocacy and fundraising.
- Planning, developing, implementing and coordinating the day-to-day content plan for our website, blog, email campaigns, communication materials and other channels.
- Managing workflow and projects for all content activities, projects and initiatives.
- Set and implement editorial calendars to align with marketing strategies, news, development, events and other organization activities.
- Defining brand tone and voice and maintaining quality standards across channels.
- Ideating and executing contests and giveaways.
- Preparing monthly reports on content performance.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
- Minimum 3-5 years of content management experience in a nonprofit or corporate setting.
- Skilful, self-starting manager who can work independently and within a team setting.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing, interpersonal, relationship-building and collaboration skills.
- Ability to successfully interface with senior-level internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or English.
- Experience working remotely as part of a team.
- Experience working in a start-up company, non-profit or entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
How to apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
.Austin, TX 73301
January 7, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME