The individual is expected to be highly competent in combining art, design and creative skills to develop ideas and produce original visual images for a range of To Love Children Educational Foundation International, Inc. publications and media, to include educational curricula, annual reports, professional journals, brochures, monthly newsletters, and our website. C onsults with project leaders in order to best determine what illustrations will best convey the idea, message, story, or theme they are trying to communicate to a specific target audience. Conceptualizes and creates illustrations within allotted time parameters; discusses illustrations at various stages of completion and makes changes or adaptations as necessary. May select type, draw lettering, lay out material, or perform related duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize, paint, draw, and/or design new images to be used for our website and monthly newsletter.
- Conceptualize, paint, draw, and/or design new images to be used in brochures or other philanthropic material to support our campaigns and raise awareness about developing sustainable education opportunities for girl children.
- Conceptualize, paint, draw, and/or design new images to be used for our annual report and our Global Child Journal.
- Conceptualize, paint, draw and/or design new images to be used in our youth HIV/AIDS prevention curriculum, and other educational materials as requirements arise.
- Select type, draw lettering, lay out printed material to be visually appealing to readers.
- Discuss project leaders' needs, timeline, and target audience for the work.
- Seek project leaders' approval for ideas with rough visuals prior to producing final work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment