The individual is expected to be highly competent in combining art, design and creative skills to develop ideas and produce original visual images for a range of To Love Children Educational Foundation International, Inc. publications and media, to include educational curricula, annual reports, professional journals, brochures, monthly newsletters, and our website.C onsults with project leaders in order to best determine what illustrations will best convey the idea, message, story, or theme they are trying to communicate to a specific target audience.Conceptualizes and creates illustrations within allotted time parameters; discusses illustrations at various stages of completion and makes changes or adaptations as necessary. May select type, draw lettering, lay out material, or perform related duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize, paint, draw, and/or design new images to be used for our website and monthly newsletter.
- Conceptualize, paint, draw, and/or design new images to be used in brochures or other philanthropic material to support our campaigns and raise awareness about developing sustainable education opportunities for girl children.
- Conceptualize, paint, draw, and/or design new images to be used for our annual report and our Global Child Journal.
- Conceptualize, paint, draw and/or design new images to be used in our youth HIV/AIDS prevention curriculum, and other educational materials as requirements arise.
- Select type, draw lettering, lay out printed material to be visually appealing to readers.
- Discuss project leaders' needs, timeline, and target audience for the work.
- Seek project leaders' approval for ideas with rough visuals prior to producing final work
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- For duration of project and longer if desired
- Illustration and layout and graphic design skills