1 person is interested
Lead a 4-month project with YCore in any U.S. city
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Apply by February 21st, 2022 here https://bit.ly/3FURdHC
YCore Fellowship for Young Professionals
YCore is a nonprofit organization that provides a central space for like-minded young professionals to work together on projects for nonprofit organizations that are making a difference in local communities. Our fellowship program is a long-term volunteer opportunity for young professionals who want to give back to their local communities. Join our network of 600+ young professionals! For more details on the program, please visit our webpage https://ycore.org/apply .
YCore is looking for volunteers to lead projects with nonprofits in any U.S city.
As a Project Lead, you can expect to...
- Partner with a local nonprofit to identify and scope a strategically significant project for 3 months.
- Lead a team of 3-4 fellows as they execute the project over the course of 4 months, growing your leadership skills.
- Attend bi-weekly workshops on topics including giving back, design thinking, systems lens thinking, and more.
- Learn fundraising by meeting a $2000 financial commitment to YCore (sliding scale available). We give you all the tools to succeed; no previous experience necessary
YCore provides you with structured guidance to be successful in your experience.
About YCORE NETWORK
PO Box 170093, San Francisco, CA 94117, US
YCore mobilizes an untapped generation of young professionals aged 23-35 and equips them with the tools to impact their communities for the rest of their lives.
We know young professionals (aged 23-35) want to make an impact-now. In our four-month, after-work program, young professionals gain the tools to become champions for their local community. They complete a project with a local nonprofit; build skills like design thinking and fundraising; learn from industry leaders and join a robust community of changemakers.
You can apply for the YCore Program through our website www.ycore.org/apply
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 6, 2022
- Project Management
- *Months 1-3: 1-2 hrs/week; Months 4-7: 5ish hours per week *Bi-weekly workshops (virtual or in person, depending on location and COVID regulations) *Weekly or bi-weekly meetings with your project team *1-2 site visits with the nonprofit partner
- *Post-college (or equivalent experience) with some work experience and experience leading a team. *Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize *Passion for giving back to your community *Desire to embody YCore's values