San Francisco professionals: Put your leadership skills to use with YCore
Please visit the new page to apply.
YCore Fellowship for Young Professionals
YCore is a nonprofit organization that provides a central space for like-minded young professionals to work together on projects for nonprofit organizations that are making a difference in local communities. Our fellowship program is a long-term volunteer opportunity for young professionals who want to give back to their local communities. Join our network of 600+ young professionals! For more details on the program, please visit our webpage https://ycore.org/apply .
YCore is looking for volunteers to lead projects with nonprofits in San Francisco.
As a Project Lead, you can expect to...
- Partner with a local nonprofit to identify and scope a strategically significant project for 3 months.
- Lead a team of 3-4 fellows as they execute the project over the course of 4 months, growing your leadership skills.
- Attend bi-weekly workshops on topics including giving back, design thinking, systems lens thinking, and more.
- Learn fundraising by meeting a $2000 financial commitment to YCore (sliding scale available). We give you all the tools to succeed; no previous experience necessary.
About YCORE NETWORK
PO Box 170093, San Francisco, CA 94117, US
YCore mobilizes an untapped generation of young professionals aged 23-35 and equips them with the tools to impact their communities for the rest of their lives.
We know young professionals (aged 23-35) want to make an impact-now. In our four-month, after-work program, young professionals gain the tools to become champions for their local community. They complete a project with a local nonprofit; build skills like design thinking and fundraising; learn from industry leaders and join a robust community of changemakers.
You can apply for the YCore Program through our website www.ycore.org/apply
Multiple locations San Francisco, CA 94116
January 6, 2022
- 5-ish hours per week from February 9-June 30th, 2022 Bi-weekly workshops (virtual or in person, depending on location) Weekly or bi-weekly meetings with your project team 1-2 site visits with the nonprofit partner
- Post-college (or equivalent work experience ) young professional Good organizational & prioritization skills Passionate about social impact and nonprofits