Innovative Video Editor? We Need You! #MLK
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Video Editor for our Roundtable Discussions will work with a team to bring together visual and auditory elements of human service interviews into a cohesive storyline to be posted on our website and linked to YouTube. Specifically, the Video Editor will:
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the footage
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About National Organization for Human Services
147 SE 102ND AVE, PORTLAND, OR 97216, US
The National Organization for Human Services (NOHS) is a nonprofit organization representing Human Service practitioners, educators, students and future Human Service Professionals. NOHS works to support all Human Service Professionals in our primary purpose to assist individuals and communities to function as effectively as possible in all major domains of living.
Our purpose is to promote connection among Human Service Professionals, students, and educators in:
- Providing a medium for collaboration, communication, and connections among individuals associated with the field of human services;
- Facilitating excellence in the delivery of human services;
- Supporting the ethical conduct in the human service field;
- Fostering excellence in teaching, research and curriculum planning;
- Providing resources and opportunities for Human Service Professionals in their professional development;
- Promoting social justice through advocacy and policy evaluation.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 6, 2022
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Program Management
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Animation Software
- Video Production
- Orientation or Training
- Roundtable Discussions are produced on a regular basis. Time commitment is flexible and varies throughout the month, depending on comfort level with editing software and speed of execution.