3 people are interested
Special Events Internship- Soiree by the Bay
ORGANIZATION: Arthritis Foundation Florida
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Arthritis Foundation- Tampa Bay
Soiree by the Bay
The Arthritis Foundation is seeking an energetic and passionate special events and development intern to assist with the planning, organization, coordination, development and growth of the Arthritis Foundation’s Soiree by the Bay special event in April of 2023.
Our team of dedicated professionals and volunteers are leading the fight for the arthritis community and helping to conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science, and building community connections.
- Conduct market and prospect research
- Silent auction procurement and management
- Solicitation of in-kind event donations
- Event planning, coordination and execution
- Volunteer recruitment and coordination
- Assist event committee with resources, scheduling meetings, meeting notes, etc.
- Assist in working with guests and sponsors
- Cultivation and stewardship of constituents and donors
- Attend and participate in fundraising event related activities and meetings (typically virtual)
- Promote the Arthritis Foundation’s mission throughout the community
- Assist with administrative projects as needed
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Internet savvy with regular and consistent computer and internet access
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible, and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, with keen attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a group and independently
- Must have reliable transportation
For consideration please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
About Arthritis Foundation Florida
9500 Koger Blvd N, Suite #102, St Petersburg, FL 33702, US
The mission of the Arthritis Foundation is to improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of arthritis and related diseases.
The Arthritis Foundation is the only national not-for-profit organization that supports the more than 100 types of arthritis and related conditions. Founded in 1948, with headquarters in Atlanta, the Arthritis Foundation has multiple service points located throughout the country. The Arthritis Foundation is the largest private, not-for-profit contributor to arthritis research in the world, funding more than $380 million in research grants since 1948. The foundation helps people take control of arthritis by providing public health education; pursuing public policy and legislation; and conducting evidence-based programs to improve the quality of life for those living with arthritis.
40 Snell Isle Boulevard NortheastSt. Petersburg, FL 33704
December 19, 2022
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Part-time and full time options available. Flexible schedule.