Executive Assistant to Grant Team (Volunteer/Remote)
Please visit the new page to apply.
If you're looking for additional experience, you should try working for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skillsets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer position, however, it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts of helping victims of abuse.
Company Description: Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 10 major areas of abuse to include: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, and Self-abuse.
**This is an unpaid volunteer position
Responsibilities And What You Will Do:
- Report to the Grant Manager for all administrative needs.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the grants team
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Schedules and attends meetings, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents and determines the importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Must be based in the United States.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Must maintain a fundraising attitude throughout tenure with ARO.
- Must be available to volunteer 10+ hours a week
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
To prepare for your interview:
1) Completely peruse and review our website at http://GoARO.org
2) Prepare a few good questions for the interview
3) Interviews are typically 30-40 minutes so please make your responses during the interview succinct and timely
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
For our hiring practices please refer to this link: https://abuserefuge.org/human-resources/#BFOQ
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 6, 2022
- Executive Admin
- 10+ hrs/week