Brand Manager (Product)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: School Group
About School Group
School Group (SG) is a start-up international non-profit developing a cutting-edge global e-learning platform that will allow students around the world to connect for peer-to-peer collaborative learning and skills development -- improving the accessibility and quality of education, while transforming lives and impacting future success. We need talented people to help us make our vision a reality. So, if you believe in the power of education, international development and community service -- and have the time, skills and know-how to match -- we want you as a School Group volunteer.
In this role, the position holder will be the brand custodian in charge of brand enforcement and compliance. Ensuring that all materials, adverts and communication, both internal and external, are developed in accordance with the brand guidelines. Maintain overall brand consistency within SG. Key relationships will be International Marketing, PR & Communication, Digital & Content, Product Development, Product Marketing and Partner Marketing. The role will report into the Director of Global Marketing.
- Leverage conversations to build brand awareness and engagement.
- Create brand advocates both outside and inside the organization
- Engaging potential donors, supporters and partners through online channels, events and word-of-mouth "buzz" marketing.
- Identifying, engaging and collaborating with advocates in promoting the SG brand.
- Performing donor research, audience segmentation, competitive analysis and cultural audits to determine the SG brand-positioning framework.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
- Previous experience working in the field of education preferred
- Non-Profit experience an advantage.
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
How to apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
.Austin, TX 73301
January 6, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME