Production assistant for local online show promoting motherhood
Please visit the new page to apply.
Our nonprofit that promotes motherhood needs a production assistant for the 60 minute episodes we air every Saturday from 4-5pm Mountain Time. Our show, called Momversations, is part of the WIN/WIN Women network, an online live stream series of shows aimed at women.
You would help in various ways, including:
- reaching out to potential guests,
- soliciting "freebies" from businesses that we can use as giveaways
- being at the library (where we create the show) from 3:30-5:30pm every Saturday.
- fielding questions for the live Q&A
3232 W MEADOWBROOK DR, W VALLEY CITY, UT 84119, US
At Momivate, we aim to: -ACTIVATE the powerful force of mothers -CULTIVATE maternal instincts into maternal capabilities -INNOVATE to meet the needs of modern-day mothers -ELEVATE the respect given to the role of motherhood
What do moms do?
Moms R.A.I.S.E. U.P. society!
What does Momivate do?
Momivate wants to raise awareness of what motherhood entails, and how, if given the time and empowerment to fulfill each of these aspects, moms would be better off as individuals, their children would be better off as the rising generation, and hence all of society would be better off in the long run!
- Weekly inspirational meetings called S.M.I.L.E. Gatherings
- R.A.I.S.E Certification to develop valuable skills applicable and desirable in the workforce
- A Revolving Closet to donate outgrown clothes and trade them in for the next size up
- Blogs and tips for motherhood
- Online database for moms in partnership with The Mom Project for managing a career and family
2880 West 3650 SouthWest Valley City, UT 84119
January 5, 2022
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Program Management
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week