Alz Community Health Connector
Please visit the new page to apply.
PLEASE THOROUGHLY READ THIS OPPORTUNITY
A critical part of successful Alzheimer’s and dementia care involves knowing what services are available. You can impart that knowledge to others in the diverse communities of San Diego. We will provide you with information to share about testing, diagnosis, caregiving choices and respite opportunities that can improve the lives of those facing the challenges of dementia and their loved ones.
As an ALZ Community Health Connector, you can
- Serve the community by creating contacts and making introductions including individuals and businesses that build awareness of Alzheimer’s Association services
- Work to forge prospective relationships
- Provide culturally relevant education and awareness using Association-provided tools including print resources (flyers, magazines, etc.) and web links
Join us as a volunteer Community Health Connector and make a world of difference in the lives of thousands who would benefit from Alzheimer’s Association educational programs, support groups and other events in San Diego and Imperial County today. This role is currently VIRTUAL.
**MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
**THIS POSITION DOES REQUIRE THAT YOU BE LOCAL TO THE SAN DIEGO/IMPERIAL AREA.
For more information, email email@example.com
About Alzheimer's Association San Diego/Imperial
5075 Shoreham Pl. #240, San Diego, CA 92122, US
The Alzheimer's Association leads the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia -- by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
The Alzheimer's Association(r) is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research.
Our Vision: A world without Alzheimer's and all other dementia(r)
- We provide care and support
- We educate and raise awareness
- We accelerate research
- We advocate
- Join our cause
Multiple locations San Diego, CA 92122
January 5, 2022
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 3-5 hours a month. Currently, due to Covid, this role would be strictly virtual using email and telephone but based locally in San Diego and Imperial Counties.
- Comfortable with seeking and securing new connections, good command of the English language, time accountability and reporting, results driven.