DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Immediate Need - Board Treasurer (Experienced Persons Only)
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
- Responsibility of overseeing the management and reporting of an organization’s finances including financial statements, tax filing and financial audits
- The Treasurer may have many important duties specific to its role, including:
- Managing Quickbooks and bank account(s)
- Financial transaction oversight - Being knowledgeable about who has access to the organization’s funds, and any outstanding bills or debts owed, as well as developing systems for keeping cash flow manageable
- Bill Pay - Ensure that all business bills are paid on-time and keep an up-to-date schedule of due dates
- Budgets - Aiding in the development of the annual budget and providing comparing the actual revenues and expenses incurred against the budget
- Financial Policies - Overseeing the development and observation of the organization's financial policies
- Reports - Keeping the board regularly informed of key financial events, trends, concerns, and assessment of fiscal health
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Ensure the sound financial standing of the company. Faithfully read and understand the organization’s financial statements. Participate in the approving organizational budgets.
- Ensure policies and procedures reflect best practice and keep the organization compliant with the law. Participate in reviewing, revising and creating organizational policies and procedures.
- Participate in fundraising events
- In collaboration with the Executive Director, generating substantial annual revenue and fostering Rahab’s Hope overall financial health.
- Personally, treating Rahab’s Hope as a top philanthropic priority reflected in an annual financial gift.
- Identifying, qualifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding major individual donors, corporate, and/or foundation gifts
- Ensuring that all of Rahab’s Hope board members make an annual contribution that is proportionate with board giving policy so that Rahab’s Hope can credibly solicit contributions from foundations, organizations, and individuals
TO APPLY: Visit https://rahabshope.org/get-involved-and-serve
About RAHABS HOPE
34 E GERMANTOWN PIKE, NORRISTOWN, PA 19401, US
Mission: Rahab’s Hope extends financial assistance and community resources to support individuals and families that are experiencing financial hardships and are at risk of homelessness. Our services aid in obtaining and maintaining housing stability throughout Montgomery County. Vision: Our vision is to reduce poverty and end the cycle of homelessness in the lives of our program participants within in Montgomery County and surrounding areas. Value: To serve others through love. To create an environment of outreach that extends love, brings hope and faith in Jesus Christ without exclusion of others beliefs and backgrounds. John 15:12 - This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
Rahab's Hope provides a rental assistance program to provide aid to individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Multiple locations Norristown, PA 19401
January 5, 2022
- Financial Auditing
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Data Entry
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 35
- Orientation or Training
- 6 meeting per year – Approximately 2 hours each Special meetings throughout the year may occur Time commitment: At least 10-15 hours/month
- •Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting •5+ years of Accountant/CPA •Experience with non-profit budgets •Excellent computer skills •Experience filing non-profit taxes (preferred) •Extensive knowledgeable of non-profit financial management